Dress Form Double Workshops
Prepare for your new custom dress form now!
It’s time! …….. to buy discounted turtlenecks for
making your new custom dress form out of duct tape.
Yes, that means you can’t have any ordinary sloppy t-shirt or turtleneck! Sloppy, ill-fitted turtlenecks produce inaccurate dress forms once they are taped over. You might say they give this method a bad rap (pardon the pun)! So, you don’t want to add to your body, Right?? Well, you could raid your closet and dig out an old turtleneck but let’s get this right. It needs to be skin tight.
Here’s what to look for in a Custom Dress Form Turtleneck
- It needs to be SNUUUG…..meaning skin tight. Many of you don’t have turtlenecks in your closet like that I’m sure. If you don’t either take in one that is loose or get one of these at Target.
- Your turtleneck needs to have a neckband on it and not a mock turtleneck.
- When you buy your turtleneck at Target or wherever you find one discounted; try to get one 1 or 2 (depending on the stretch in it) sizes smaller than you normally wear.
- Make sure the turtleneck is cotton based. Duct Tape adheres to the cotton and maintains it’s shape to cotton based turtlenecks. Forget all those turtlenecks with slinky type fabrics because duct tape hates them. That’s why I like this one <<— (click here)
- Find one that is light in color. It allows you to see the body better and if you are missing spots in your taping; the light color will show you where it needs more tape.
You can find more tips like this that are seen in the Clone Yourself A Dress Form Videos <<–Click Here
Incoming search terms:
- duct tape corset
- duct tape dress form
- turtleneck sewing pattern